Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Beauty of Darkness

I found my self walking in a forest at the dark of night. The wind swirled gently through my hair as the fog rushed calmly over my feet, cleaning to the ground with all it had. The darkness swallowed up the light of the moon like the fish swallowed up Johna. As I walked the darkness became deeper and spoke with gloomy sadness. Like water twirling to the bottom of a funnel, I walked deeper into the cloud of blackness, looking up to the moon, He smiled and hid his face behind the clouds; as if to hid away from what was to come.
All at once, I was being overcome by the elements of the world. I resisted moving on but the wind with the grip of a father flung me forward! The earth caking upon my legs and feet solidifying like a statue, the water rushing like a typhoon, droning and choking the life from my eyes! Fire, like the breath of satin himself unleashing all of hells pain in one word upon the flesh of my heart. Voices that say nothing good were all that i could hear! screaming, yelling, hating and defying. It was dark!
I came torn and destroyed to the edge of the forest. I looked upon the open field before me, wheat flowing in the breeze laden with dew that shown like diamonds the moons reflection. Even in the darkness you were there. I see you now in a way I never saw you before. The moon is so beautiful now.

No comments:

Post a Comment