Sunday, February 28, 2010

How is it that I desire to do my own thing, to run my own life, to do as i please almost always thwarts what i have been called (by Christ) to do? I at all times seem to be focused on myself, my desires, what I have set out to accomplish for the day, the month, the year, my life. I am me! and I am the most important man in my life, the most important of all creation! I am Human the apex of creation. We are god to some and at times ( more times than not) god to our selves! but how is it that i could be god when in fact i did not create myself nor give myself life, nor can i conger up and create new life. Even if those who believe in an evolutionary proses and no creator live their lives as servants to themselves they do displeasure to the life giving process. What I want I should go and get, grab it by the balls and make it mine!
How convenient, the lie of our culture is that man is preeminent over all things, we walk around this earth with puffed up chests thinking just because we can explain how the world was made or how and why it functions that we are some how the cocks of the walk. We serve our selves before all others and watch out for number one. Some describe it as primal instinct and say, well it is a natural process and a part of life so just go with it.
I say this is the essence of the destruction of true Christianity!

No comments:

Post a Comment