Saturday, February 6, 2010

Water of Life

Like a waterfall to a jagged and protruding rock, fall upon me oh word and smooth my pride that jets out from my being. Wash away my protruding sin, sharp as a warrior’s sword. I have sharpened and refined the very weapon that holds me at deaths bay. I am split in two, as two different beings, unstable like the sea. Yet, deep within the caverns of my beating heart like a beast in the sleep of winter, your law stays dormant and quiet. Call out to me oh great Word, speaker of such greatness, funnel your words to my ears. Though your word cleans my mind, and set me at ease. Fall Spirit, like a blessed rain on my sinfully refined soul and wash away the clinging roughness to unveil the shining quarts within. May your power shine through white hot as fire, as radiant as the galaxies. Wash this man, Oh blessed cleaner of the utmost sickly fiend. I, the utmost sinner have merited such a name. By your word pour forth your reformation of my heart, your conquest of my soul. Set me forth for works laid out for me. Hold me against the light of your word, and make noticeable the unseen grime. You are, and always have been the perfect one whom for your glory and my shame died that you may own me once again. May I be eventually washed away by that water fall of life which springs from the Word. Sprit, convert this dirt and rock into living water which may flow in unison with the Fathers will and current!

No comments:

Post a Comment